top of page
  • Ma Julita Ledesma Martinez

Consult with a foreign attorney who is certified as a FLC from the State Bar.

Updated: Aug 2, 2023

Licensed attorneys from other countries can advise about their country's law in the USA and open their office to the public ONLY if they have a current certification from the State Bar in which they want to provide legal consultations.

Consult the State Bar's lists for Foreign Legal Consultants to be sure your attorney from another country is authorized to give legal advice in your State.

Here is the list from the State Bar of California.

You can find me there!


bottom of page